Puppy Saved From Fire Becomes A Firefighter!

Jack, a puppy only three weeks old, was saved from a burning shed by neighborhood firefighter Bill Lindler, but suffered burns on 75% of his body. Sadly, his owners abandoned him at the veterinary hospital as they couldn't afford his treatment. Firefighter Lindler stepped in and adopted Jack, who quickly healed in the care of the Hanahan Fire Department.

Jack is now the official mascot of the department and visits various stations to teach children about fire safety and emergency response. The article also offers information on reputable pet insurance and loan providers in the US, urging readers to do their research before choosing.

news flash